Friday, October 15, 2021

Laugh It Up


#176

Sharing a few random office jokes I find chuckle-worthy:


"In this job, we need someone who is responsible."
"I'm the one you want - on my last job, every time anything went wrong they said I was responsible."


"I'm a time traveller from the future. I came back to tell you how happy you'll be that you decided to hire me today."


"Remember, every question is a test so when they say 'how are you?' reply 'goal oriented, thank you'".


A young executive is leaving office late and sees her boss standing in front a shredder with a piece of paper labelled "important document". Eager to please, she presses start.
Just then, the boss says: "Great! I just need one copy."


"I'm applying for the information security position. Here is a copy of my resume - it's encoded, encrypted, and shredded."


(This has happened to me)
"I scheduled this meeting to discuss the scheduling of unnecessary meetings"


"How do I change the font in my pen?"


No comments:

Post a Comment