Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Continuing the Poem Spree


#182


On Math

I was in grade one
They taught me to add
It was great fun
And not so bad

In grade two we had more
I learned to multiply
How easy to score
I was quick to comply

Grades 3 and 4 went by
I entered secondary school
It made me wanna cry
O how uncool!

'Cause grade five was abound
With fraction and decimal
My head spun around
Nothing seemed normal

Grades six, seven, eight
Algebra, math, geometry
I thought it was fate
Until came symmetry

Akin to freehand drawing
Making mirror images
Not at all annoying
Filling up these pages

Grade nine math was unique
Something uncommon, so unusual
Chances of scoring so bleak
I couldn't afford to be casual

At last came the final grade
Ten grade, Oh my God!
Math was now a game I played
What a happy ending, please applaud!


No comments:

Post a Comment