Thursday, December 23, 2021

Work, work, work!


#196


Finding work-life balance while working from home is so much more difficult than when we were going to office, or so it feels that way.

When at home all day, never-ending work just seems to manifest itself every hour. Especially the first half of the day.

No matter how fast I train myself to become wrt cooking, cleaning, hanging clothes, et al, somehow the hours just pass by like they were minutes!

And even though I'm 'chilling' so to speak in the second half, time runs by quickly then too. Is it me or has the length of a second dwindled over time? Sure feels that way.

To solve for this, on some days I try to 'eat that frog' and finish the top priority work item by 8AM and only then take up household chores - works well on those days sometimes, but doesn't seem scalable.

Maybe I'll find a panacea and when I do, I'll certainly write about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment