Monday, April 8, 2024

April 2024 A-Z Challenge: U.S. Travel Chronicles [F.R.I.E.N.D.S Experience]

#229




As devout followers and fans of the beloved TV show ‘Friends’, my husband and I visited the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Experience in Seattle last year, which was an immersive, enjoyable, nostalgic journey from sets to props to scripts and more!


From the orange couch and fountain in the title song to the 2 fully set up apartments to the coffee shop, from the ‘pivot’ sofa to the ‘could I *BE* wearing any more clothes’ prop to Huggsy, from each main character’s costumes and hair to the 18-page script (front and back!) to the barcaloungers - we reminisced all of it - the episodes, the dialogs, the guest characters - as we walked through the well-set-up layout.


There were also interactive elements like trivia quizzes, and we got to see some of the behind-the-scenes footage and interviews. 


Overall, a truly experiential event we relive to this day about reliving memories from the show!






1 comment:

  1. A Friends experience sounds pretty good. A few years ago my wife and I went to an immersive experience of Saturday Night Live at a Chicago museum which was excellent. Illinois governors and their penchant to be indicted, convicted, and imprisoned was the topic of my post today. https://dave-homeschooldad.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-to-z-2924i-is-for-indicted-illinois.html

    ReplyDelete