Friday, February 26, 2021

[Pretty Poems] Oldies (2/3)


#123


A collection of old poems

Part 2 of 3:


2007

A few poems I composed for Dad's office magazine, which also featured creative content from other kids such as drawing and story writing.


What is Magic?

Magic is all about hiding
Fingering, palming, sliding
You palm your coin
Pieces together, you join
Produce a feather or bunny
I must admit, it's funny

I learnt to do some magic
It was an experience not at all tragic
Oh! This I must say
You must be willing to pay
Mainly to learn the basic needs
But also for your good deeds

Magic is a wonderful art
Not to display on a chart
It's all about skill
I can. I must. I will.
Just don't let the cat out of the bag
Else it'll be useless to brag


America

When we have our new year
America thinks about the future

When we have our night
They have a lot of light

But we have problems
As we are never chums

'Cause some are terrorists
And some trap us in mists

But my cousin lives there
With all sorts of friendly bears
Hope they all take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment