Monday, May 4, 2020

Introduction to Blog Challenge #2: Favourite Words [A-Z]

Blog entry #28 

Welcome to the second blogging challenge! This one is self-made. 

Why am I taking up yet another challenge right after the first one? 
Because: challenges with constraints spark more creativity and get things going for me than if I have complete freedom. I’d either ramble on things that have piqued my recent interest such as psychology, or I’d very well go off on a tangent never to return to the topic at hand! I’d probably do that sometime, but I’ve only just started writing and I’d like to keep up the momentum, so a challenge it is! 

Blog Challenge #2: 
May A-Z Challenge: A Pair of Favourite English Words 

In this challenge, I’d like to introduce you to two words from each letter of the alphabet which come under my favourite category, because they’re either fun to say out loud repeatedly, or evoke certain thoughts and feelings when I look at them. In each post, you might come across an interesting tale, or you might learn some facts about the word, and know why I like that particular word. 
Enjoy! 

P.S. Being a Scrabble player, an avid reader, and having a penchant for languages, words and their etymology, I hope to rediscover more of myself through this challenge. 

2 comments: